We have an unprecedented opportunity to build intelligent organizations that truly care about people and actually contribute to a better world.
That’s what I’m talking about with 20 other leadership speakers at the Leadership for a Changing World Summit, a FREE online September 5-22 from Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
Sign up here: https://leadershipforachangingworld.com/Positive/.
We will talk about:
- How to be a leader who serves, unifies, and empowers others
- Strategies for dismantling, disrupting and decolonizing obsolete organizations and structures—and rebuilding them—effectively
- How to build better relationships that strengthen your team and network
- Creative ways to care for yourself and your team
- Tactics for building resilience and encouraging innovation in tough times
I’ll be speaking on September 19 about Keys to Flourishing in Trying Times.
The summit starts tomorrow though, with other bestselling authors and leadership innovators like
- Ken & Margie Blanchard, the world’s foremost experts in Servant Leadership
- Peter Block, the de-facto founder of the Stewardship Movement
- Mary-Frances Winters, Founder and CEO of The Winters Group, and leading authority in anti-racist leadership and dismantling racist organizations and structures
- Otto Scharmer, leading researcher in organizational development and whole systems change at MIT Management Sloan School and Co-founder of the Presencing Institute
- Edgar Villanueva, founder of the Decolonizing Wealth Project, and the world’s leading Indigenous activist, author, and philanthropist
- Tami Simon, founder of SoundsTrue, spiritual leader, and expert in leading with vulnerability and authenticity.
- Margaret Wheatley, globally recognized teacher, advisor, and speaker on management and organizational change