I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to run a 2-day workshop in Nashville on April 12-13. There is still time to sign up if you are interested in the transformative power of authentic leadership.
This event is for customer care executives and other senior-level decision makers or executive leaders representing all industries. This includes individuals with senior-most responsibility for customer care or those who set strategy related to the function.
Here are some of the practical insights I hope you will gain from our time together at the Summit:
- Understand the value of the positive lens.
- Explore the Fundamental State of Leadership Concept.
- Apply it to leadership and discover how to turn any situation positive.
- Explore how to move positive leadership throughout an organization.
- Experience the transformative power of authentic leadership.
- Learn to use The Positive Leadership Game as a change tool.
- Explore the concepts of positive organizing.
- Turn 100 positive practices into an abbreviated, personal change agenda.
Here is a link to learn more. I hope to see you there!